View Single Post

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Jun 9, 2001, 02:15 PM
A dismal voice halted the evil intentions of Sakura.

"Wanna do me in while you're at it, ma'am? Or just lend me the knife."

I spoke droopily. Sakura gave her an incredulous look. "Pardon?(whoa, such manners we have here)" I gestured to her dagger paw and struck a dramatic pose. "I wish that I have but one..never mind." I slumped to the ground with my penguin. "Fine. BE selfish. Its a cruel world. But I figure if two are going, who not three. Eheh, weird logic."

Sakura was blank, expressionless. "What."

I shrugged and lifted my eyes to the nice fluffy raindrops that were coming down."I have no reason to live. You just figure everyone hates you. Thats no reason to die. When just about everyone you loved is dead already, though, then you have a reason. Be with your friends and all. But never mind." I took Chatters and stepped towards a cliff. Forcing a laugh, "Heh, at least I'm not suffocating, eh? I always thought the worst ways to die were to suffocate and be drowned. I won't mention the rest.

..I woul've liked to die in battle though. Shame all your dreams can' come true." I rambled. Sakura's face had changed, was now wearing one of insanity on my part. "Um.."

I laughed insanely. "He's dead, or dying anyway. There's no way of saving anyone in this world, so I might as well go too. Godspeed, Sakura, see you wherever we end up." I pitched over the edge of the (convenient, eh) cliff having[seemed to have] tripped over a protruding tree root.

"wait, " Sakura said.

"Eh?" I caught myself in midair.

"I challenge you!"

Geez, this is the most depressing bar I have ever been in. No wonder I'm lobbing myself off a cliff

`Ducky

"I didn't go wrong."

TMV