Thread: Queen of Board
View Single Post

J2O Member

Eaggra has disabled reputation

Nov 2, 2018, 07:48 AM
Well...
it seems like it is my task to end this story.
Queen of Board is really a hard level. I dont know if anyone was able to solve this without hacking it with jcs or the tileset. You can solve all the stuff, the labyrint of tzar and the other parts that names I forget. Dont ask me how much time I spent with qob. The first time I played it was probaply more than 15 years ago. I managed to solve this a first time I think in 2016. So the basic question for everyone who spent many hours with that level is how to go trough the hidden labyrinth. The answer is really simple and I'm wondering why noone hasn't done it the way I did. Just make a drawing of that labyrinth on squared paper. It took me several evenings until I had the full labyrinth. You also need to consider that you cant just save the level and you have to do all things each time until you get to the labyrinth! Even with the finished drawing I was not able to finish the level because there was still some detial missing. You have to find at least three super secrets. I only had two or one of them, I can't remember. To find the last one it was necessary to walk on every field and check if theres something hidden. Well the result of all is a video of a full walkthrough of the level on youtube that I have uploaded already in 2016.
https://youtu.be/dPi7JTtHgIk
At 11:19 theres a bottom stomp. That was the last detail that was missing and really (!) hard to find. At least you can use the tnt also.
Oh and at that moment I dont feel to publish the drawing of the labyrinth. Maybe later