View Single Post
maverick

JCF Member

maverick is doing well so far

May 9, 2006, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucer
1)Yes, I tryed to teach these kind of things to Mave, but he just sticks to what he thinks is the best

2)Good teamplay=TRUST YOUR PARTNER! If the partner says to not be rts, do that, even if he is worse a player, doesn't mean he has bad sence of strategy.

3)During LB vs. mYm I didn't teamchat at all, as Mave didn't. What's the use of teamchatting to myself. Mave consentrated on talking crap to Grytolle, which he apparently wasn't even listening to.

4)Me and Mave just suck together. Mave has too much pride to take any commands. If I say "go rts" he floods the teamchat with "NOOB IDIOT, I>YOU, DON'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY YOU NOOB!"

5)Today I dueled Mave at his CTO/3hk/220ms/airhit/fake carrot/bad respawn server. Mave was fun, he actually was leading the match but quit when I started to take more seriously and score points.

6)Lol, but I know you have it, no noob can can be in part of a team that beat Dizzy-FireSword-AvK.
1)First of all, I'm playing jj2 longer than you which means I'm more experienced than you are. So don't tell me what should I do. I won many games playing my own style (and seek pu isn't key on distopia, btw )

2)Ok,I will try to tell all of you about the game before so mYm. vs G_G (Danyjel.Sperry) :
Maverick - e1 ,get rts
Sucer - rts3
Maverick roasted SperryG_G
Danyjel captured the flag

And it was happening continually so who should I trust? My teammate who EVEN didn't try to be rts when I told him to be? If you would die, I wouldn't blame you for that -_-

3)Grytolle loves talking with me =D! and I used teamchat a lot. You didn't. Say everything, not only part of true ^^

4)I didn't flood you when you told me me 'go rts'.I went and scored , so (-) -_-. I flooded you when you instead of getting quickly ready to recapture, you were waiting for ammo. I rememmber, that in second round,when I was 'brb' for a while but near PC, you asked Sperry what should you do firstf : get ammo or get r . ))))))))))))))))

5) - You CTOoed when had 1 heart so I couldn't kill you
- You didn't have any 3hk ,
- You had 127 ms when came to server .When I turned my MSN off,ping was lower for sure ,
- You had one airhit though it didn't really matter because my seeks and bouncers got you ,
- There wasn't any fake carrot,
- You didn't say anything bad about respawn during game and it was on , btw.

6)@ Rep : I wouldn't say that DM were rusty.In JJ2WC1 they won with VS on Sbv2 6-0 but they didn't use their best [Spotty played instead of FireSword] .
In JJ2WC2 we did get a chance to rematch and we won. I know that you are trying to say that VS was lucky and I'm bad player but I don't care. =)