View Single Post
Sucer

JCF Member

Sucer is doing well so far

May 9, 2006, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grytolle
The seek powerup is the key in distopa btw. And don't RTS in 2v2.
Yes, I tryed to teach these kind of things to Mave, but he just sticks to what he thinks is the best That's bad teamspirit.
Good teamplay=TRUST YOUR PARTNER! If the partner says to not be rts, do that, even if he is worse a player, doesn't mean he has bad sence of strategy.

During LB vs. mYm I didn't teamchat at all, as Mave didn't. What's the use of teamchatting to myself. Mave consentrated on talking crap to Grytolle, which he apparently wasn't even listening to.
Me and Mave just suck together. Mave has too much pride to take any commands. If I say "go rts" he floods the teamchat with "NOOB IDIOT, I>YOU, DON'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY YOU NOOB!"
That's what (-)es me off, not the fact that he plays as well as the gameboy that FQuist ate.

I just wanted you to know this, so you won't blame me for leaving mYm for nothing.

and r3p! Duels can be extremely fun with minumum lag. Today I dueled Mave at his CTO/3hk/220ms/airhit/fake carrot/bad respawn server. Mave was fun, he actually was leading the match but quit when I started to take more seriously and score points.
As you said Mave I have propably never seen you play seriously. I've seen you shouting and blaming me for not playing well, but never seen your incredible talent.
Lol, but I know you have it, no noob can can be in part of a team that beat Dizzy-FireSword-AvK.

So the next season will be a 1vs1 tourney?

Last edited by Sucer; May 9, 2006 at 06:13 AM.