View Single Post
snzspeed

JCF Member

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Aug 17, 2008, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
I'm already laughing at the poor soul who is so full of himself the only two reasons he can concoct for people not liking his work are "They're just JEALOUS" and "They just HATE EVERYTHING".

So some people think repeating the same two tiles for a background and having nonsensical combinations of stalagmite tiles for a foreground is ugly and awful design. Big. (-)ing. Deal. Grow up. Tough (-), not everyone is going to like what you make. Stop being such a Dennis Dyack and just let the level speak for itself when you release it.
first of all you're no one to criticise whether some tile combination is right since you havent achieved anything when it comes to jcs. and no, best luck afterparty w/e doesnt count as an achievement. And "bg of two tiles" means what? because this level has lot of more then 2 tiles as bg.

im full of myself? not really, ive always welcomed criticism, and i always listen to it. but comparing creativity to those senseless images is just retarded. and when i finished this level i knew that not everyone would like it.. hah.

I remember emp saying that i shouldnt post a screen of this since there's so much to this level then that one screen.. i really should have listened to him. too bad..

and ive discussed this subject with multiple other people and theyve agreed that certain people here are usually just jealous, so there.

also, here's a tip: if you further want to bash my level just type, dont post those retarded images from clifferyB pack please.