View Single Post

JCF Member

plunK is an asset to this forum

Feb 17, 2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzGruff View Post
I'll look into it more later on, but i believe it will need far more work, like extra animations and such. I think creating an actual vehicle (Without visible jazz) would actually be kind of easier and more plausible at the moment. Since there is a primitive vehicle model in the code, making something like the basic hovering vehicles in the UT games should be relatively easy.
Fair Enough. It was mostly a curiosity I remember finding playing around with JJ3 before. If it doesnt make the patch I don't think we're suffering a huge loss.

Quote:
Also, I am completely recreating the village map at the moment, though more like technically. I think I made some errors when I didn't know about Unrealed as much as I do now, so every time I compile it, there's a ton of BSP holes all over the place. I now have to copy all of the shapes and rebuild the map piece by piece. Though I'll try to improve it as well!

The city map always dissapointed me in the fact that there were so many unfilled buildings and permanently locked doors. I would love to see it become more technical. Also, from my (basic) UnrealEd Knowledge (mostly with the UT3 much updated version), BSP holes are about the most game-breaking thing the Unreal Engine has at times so its best to spend the extra time to get rid of them.

Quote:
Anyway, do you happen to use Skype or MSN?
Check your PMs