View Single Post

JCF Member

Love & Thunder has disabled reputation

Nov 24, 2012, 07:18 PM
Hey. I'm back, but not to tell anyone off, or get angry, or be mean and idiotic like I was earlier in this thread.
No, this time I am here to apologise for those very events. I was going through an irritable and obsessive phase, and some hard times. So, I started taking my anger out on other people. And I am very sorry for this. So, I hope at least some of you guys can accept my apology.

Anyway, getting back on topic, although I'm no expert in 3D modelling, I would just like to point out that maybe the program you're using has problems with flipping objects over a certain Poly Count? Or perhaps the program has issues with rendering flipped objects? Or maybe I'm completely getting the wrong end of the stick, but either way, I think it's probably a bug, and it might be something to do with the verison of Unreal JJ3 uses(Or whichever one you're using if you've ported it to a later version). I mean, you said yourself that you had problems getting it working at first, so maybe Unreal is still messing up. I suggest re-rendering or re-importing it. If it still has the same areas missing, that's one possibility eliminated, although if it either fixes it, or has different areas missing, that's the problem found, which usually makes finding the solution easier(Of course, since I have little knowledge concerning 3D Modelling, I could be looking at this entirely wrong, in which case, feel free to disregard my advice).

Anyway, good day/evening/night to you all.