View Single Post
Robbo

JCF Member

Robbo is doing well so far

Jul 9, 2003, 11:59 AM
Hello all, please bear with me for the next few minutes, I have too much time and video game expirience, and not enough common sense to be reasonable with my alter persona.

Name: Donovan the Chaos Warrior (a.k.a. Robbo)

Origin: Texas

Nick: Donovan or Robbo

Appearence: Donovan is a personified dragon (stands on two legs and is porportionate equal to a human being). He has a getup like that of Vampire Hunter D and for those who are in the dark that means a big freakin black hat (like a wizards hat without the skipe, and bigger around). He wears black pants, black boots, and a black cape that buttons at the top so to cover his shirt (if there is one). A nice forest green color, Donovan has brown eyes, and two double sided swords.

Weapons: His two sswords are typically one yard on one side and half that length on the other (a foot and a half), the actual blades are Katana style. I say typically because his swords have the ability to change between many different elements and in so doing change in all dimensions. The elements are fire, water, ice, lighting, earth (obsidian), light, Black Hole, and Atma Energy. The Black hole Sabre is really the second favorite, it is effective, clean, and can cut through anything. It is essentially a black hole contained by a energy feild that Donovan provides, and thus it is capable of destoying even the earth if he decides to change the feild size. It comes in very handy on those jobs when mess if avoided, dont want to spill blood on that new white carpet! Atma is a new descovery by Donovan. He still does not fully understand it, but the closest definition is symply pure energy taking the form of a blade. It cannot be blocked because chemistry tells us that when enough energy is added molecules break apart, and thus a blade of pure energy is not able to be blocked by anything. For reasons not understood it constantly changes size and shape, Donovan can will it to do so, but it does this by its own accord, sometimes at the most inopprotune moments.

Abilities: Chaos Warrior is the title given to a Warrior that is fused with a Chaos Mage. The Chaos Mage is a wizard mastered of every type of magic (black, white, red, earth, etc.) and the Warrior a man mastered of every feild of martial arts and weapons training (Judo, Ikedo, Shoa Lin, Tae Kwando, Kendo, Ninjitsu, etc.). Thus when they are fused by the matriarchs they become a perfect fighting machine. Equipt with the correct weapons (see above) they can be unstoppable. Why they become a Dragon when fused is still unknown.

Origins of the Two: Donovan the Warrior and Chaos the Arch Mage grew up together in a little city on the edges of eastern Texas. Though the had their quarrels when one would destroy a favorite toy or building, they were mostly unsepperable. As they grew up the challenged eachother to be a better Mage than the other was a Warrior and vica versa. Prime candidates for the fusion ritual. When they reaches the ripe age of 250 years, they wereat their peak in abilities, and thus were fused. How much time has passed since then is unkown even to them, who both always had a terrible sense of time.

Friends: N.O.B.O.D.Y. and anyone who will look past their still eccentric nature and genious for sarcasm.

Enemys: N.O.B.O.D.Y. and anyone who dares pick a fight.

You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead, fingers.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself...

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, riddle them with bullets.

Honk if youve never seen an uzi fired from a divers side window.

St. Robbo, Patron Saint of Teabags