View Single Post

JCF Member

PT32 is an asset to this forum

Oct 25, 2013, 11:57 AM
I started out playing the Singleplayer example level Hereafter first. It worked fine, until I AV'ed out by going through the Blue Key door (where you press Up to travel through) too many times too quickly.

Things worked fine after that until I played the FunPak level, where I AV'ed out again (can't remember what did it, but it was something close to the beginning of the level).

Now that I think about it, this may be a new crash, since some levels work, but not others. I tested all of the following on Singleplayer:

Hereafter, Cerulean Comet, Player Timer, Multiple Exits (and the secret level), Jailbreak, Tetris, Limit X Scroll, Quick Diamonds, I'm Going to Hell Anyway (although it did AV out when I did JJnext), and Butterfly all seem to work normally enough.

FunPak (it works briefly, but after running around a little bit either freezes up or just crashes), Flag Run (this one crashed on me after I died from taking a Red flag to a Blue base), Domination (it AV'ed out altogether), Angelscript (I got into the level, but then it AV'ed out), and Survivor (it AV'ed out altogether) all have problems.

I tried setting Player 1 characteristics for Multiplayer (name, colors, rabbit, controller) to normal, non-custom settings, and I both played my own hosted LAN game on the Battle1plus map (which worked) and joined one of the Jazz2Online servers (which also worked), but my singleplayer still doesn't fully function.

IN DEVELOPMENT:
Renascence: The Last Jackrabbit