View Single Post

JCF Member

DarkSonic is doing well so far

Jun 11, 2006, 02:28 AM
Ok.. I am not a judge or something, but I would like to say that there are great entries! And there is one more coming up. My favourites are Atom Heart 243.5, Personal Park and probably The Death Facility(I love the EC there) But the other entries weren't bad at all.

Best CTF Party Good Luck by n00b > A joke entry which is not going to win.
Chlorophyll World by Enigma > 2 +1 carrots might be a problem, but I didn't play too bad here.
High in the Sky by Anubis > Hmm, I would say it's not the best, but not bad either.
Electric Castle/Belcas by Sucer > I dunno what to think of it. It's very small, but it's loved by few people.
The XLM Fortress by Ðx > Small level with 3 PUs and not the best gameplay.
Unknown Hills by DarkSonic > Heh, my own level. Well, I like it ;p
Xlm 7k CTF by Birdie > I didn't play too well here, but it's a decent level. The level is pretty long though.
Yax' RainForest by Yasco > Might have a chance, because the level is not bad and people rated it high.
ZAPPER McHalibut Lair by CrimiClown > The biggest level of all. I dunno what to think of it, I don't think it will be one of the levels that will be chosen.

If there will be 5 levels chosen, I think FS' level, Personal Park, Atom Heart 243.5, The Death Facility and Chlorophyll World/Unknown Hills will be chosen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Jarno View Post
What is Distopia