Thread: JJM
View Single Post
Sfaizst

JCF Member

Sfaizst is an asset to this forum

Jan 13, 2011, 09:56 AM
Thank your for the informations and your bug reports, i will try to reconstruct the situation you had and try to fix the bug then, about the chat thing I'm generally not happy how it's working, I'm searchning since a while on other ways to detect if enter is pressed...

It will take a while unitl i can release a new version, if you have any bugs please dont hold yourself back, for linux users: I know you have a lot bugs if you got JJM working, i'll try to fix bugs too and want to release a video that explayns all (how to install JJ (with the newest plus) and JJM correctly on wine and how to configurate it in future)

(I really have a lot to do at work atm, so please give me a litttle time), In the next version i want to fix some bugs in the Sounds of JJM (killing spree,...), want to fix the bugs you said and want to make it better if you are running JJM more times, in the scripting i want to add a lot too, but i can't say atm where i begin (for is still not working)

See ya...

Sfaizst

Oh, before I forget, if you have more Ideas just post them, i will read them, when i have the time...