View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Jul 1, 2010, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Rabbit View Post
There are some great, useful, SP-related features in there! Thanks! Would it be possible to include another couple bytes in the Level End events to specify which start position to begin at (using, say, the "pos" parameter, basically akin to Warp/Warp Target), or can you not pass numbers like that between levels?
It's not needed. Use Morph Frog, Level End and Warp instead, it works.

I have a problem with my pack (you should see it soon, it's finished, I'm waiting if Stijn will upload it). The main idea is that all the players are frogs. The crashes (Access Violation, Stack Overflow) happen, but only when server is 1.23 and clients are TSF. I'm not fully sure about when exactly does it happen, I think it has something to do with Revert Morph event.

Also, music stops playing for a while when frog dies in MP (at least when it falls into a pit) and making the Morph Frog event work would be nice.

Edit: (-)(-)(-)(-), looks like I'm late again and the first thing is already fixed (I think).

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.

Last edited by Sir Ementaler; Jul 1, 2010 at 03:20 AM.