View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Jan 4, 2010, 02:45 PM
Reading back it appears things went slightly different indeed:

20:22 < stijn> cooba||, do you still want to try finishing lmatvalentine? I don't think I can get it done in time
20:24 < cooba||> i'm freshly after a disk format so
20:25 < cooba||> i'd have to reinstall all my tools of the trade but I guess I could try
20:25 < stijn> I couldn't find much more than is shown in http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showp...8&postcount=85
20:25 < stijn> there's supposed to be a pallete version but I have no idea where
20:26 < cooba||> hmph
20:26 < cooba||> i was definitely counting on a palettized version
20:26 < cooba||> oh well thanks

I somehow got it in my head that you'd agreed on doing it though so I haven't given it much thought since... well, previous Valentine's Day. Anyone else want to pick this up, go ahead, I guess.

I do recall that there's several important tiles missing though, for connections between some tiles. If someone could check that out that'd be great. I'll see if I can find the pallette version (the one who made them sent them to me over MSN once, but I can't remember who that was) but don't count on it (apologies!)

Last edited by Stijn; Jan 4, 2010 at 02:55 PM.