View Single Post

JCF Member

FawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legend

Aug 5, 2013, 01:34 AM
Obvious answers are obvious, hoped to get some responses with more depth.

I know the first post sounds hypocrite, but I think it sounds reasonable to confront my opinion towards the community of how to get jj2+ out there. As i'm a huge fan of the project and

Although I don't have the tools to make something like a video for jj2+. I'm assuming someone else does, i'm questioning myself why nobody else has done something like this to get jj2+ more known and out there in a friendlier, wider media. While teasing videocontent, people can relate better to what the program does instead of the slack attitude (or fear) if they should be downloading jj2+ at all.

I don't want to let people that enjoy the game miss out on the jj2+ experience because they haven't heard about it / don't trust it or don't know how to install it. Because there is also a lot of young people, I think jj2+ misses out on about half of the players.

I understand not all people are quite the fanatics to bring out jj2+ or actually just not care. But at the same time it's awkward that no-one is attempting something like this in the community that does. For example, when i uploaded the whole soundtrack and bonus tracks to youtube people were actually very grateful for it. (18k views now) Although if i didn't compile it it wouldn't be there. Actually just made with windows movie maker which my pc barely handled.