View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Dec 17, 2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPX View Post
EDIT: By that I mean, I see plenty of excitement about this around the internet, followed by disappointment that there's not actually a new Jazz game. Anyone know of a good way we could get Epic's attention?
I'm pretty sure Epic knows exactly what the public reaction to this is, I highly doubt they need us to tell them.

There's a myriad of reasons Epic could have not to make another Jazz Jackrabbit game. I personally think it's just not the kind of game they want to make; they have been in the muscular-dudes-with-guns business since Unreal Tournament (1999) and a relatively childish game like Jazz Jackrabbit simply doesn't fit in with that. Or maybe it's because people who liked Jazz in their childhood are now grown up and are no longer likely to buy games like that.

(Yes, Titan Studios, but it could very well be that they adapt to the Epic Games style as well)

Last edited by Stijn; Dec 17, 2010 at 04:14 PM.