View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Jan 22, 2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
Should I say that for your test as well?
I'm not entirely sure which one do you mean, but I guess it's xlmxlmtest. You can easily see no one said it's good, it didn't receive any reviews and wasn't nominated for JCS Awards. I didn't ask for adding it to ZR level list because I figured out it'd be pure sadism. As such it has nothing to do with your test.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium
I asked you to test it and during the testing you never said it's bad, and after I uploaded it you went to ZR and here and told everyone around that it's crap?!
You didn't even show me the final version before uploading it, which resulted in tons of bugs I would find if I saw the level (most of which I had to fix later as a ZR moderator). I was also against the red warps from the very beginning. You simply weren't patient enough to let me point out all your mistakes and ignored my suggestions as long as you thought the level was beatable. While we're on it, it wasn't fully beatable in any of your versions and still isn't (unless you have no problem with wall jumping in extreme conditions - have fun in level 23).
Quote:
Everyone who said he didn't like it only did so because he couldn't beat the test. I can't even beat my own test, so what? Should people slap a 1 on Episode 5 just because it's hard?
EvilMike once rated blur's level a 0 because it wasn't proven beatable by anyone including its author (except me, almost 2 years after the review though). And seeing as I'm the only person who completed your test and I did that only after editing it myself, If I was EM and had to review it, I'd give your upload a 1, because it's just as unplayable. Mentioning Episode 5 is out of place as it has been beaten by many people.
Quote:
You can at least beat my test, so I'd really appreciate if you told me what exactly makes it so lame as you claim.
You forgot to make it fun to play.

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.