Thread: Asd 2
View Single Post

JCF Member

Dermo should make better posts

Jan 5, 2007, 05:10 PM
oh i am not trying anything like that again without getting more information.

The problem is the fact that I have no idea how packet editing works and when a server (-)es me off (example: banning for stupid stuff) then yes I wanna get back at them. Maybe ASD isn't the answer but oh well. And you can believe what you want but Pyrramid is a programmer and this is the type of thing a highschooler could put together.

by the way he hasn't stopped me from nothing. He's just sealed his fate internet wise.

and last Xplosive thx i will be sure 2 get u out of any tight spots u might get in and yes i talk about hacking which i really shouldn't but its like an addiction. It's not really hacking though if you think about it. Memory editing is all i've really done that could even PASS for hacking. The rest is all just use of programs. Also if anyone's got Pyrramid's MSN that would be greatly appreciated!

Quote:
[17:10:54] SaLLoG ~ TSF opened
[17:10:54] SaLLoG ~ Game Start!
[17:10:54] SaLLoG ~ Level: Nêo's Hotel
[17:10:54] VègforNêo|C||C: which can be deleted
[17:10:54] VègforNêo|C||C: Drmoo
[17:10:54] VègforNêo|C||C: blame Pyrramid for it
[17:10:54] VègforNêo|C||C: he made this
[17:10:59] §2||drmoo|RR§: WHAT?!?!?!
i have other evidence too that it was pyramid several ppl told me it was i just don't have it documented. And yes he is a nice guy i used to chat with him all the time on MSN but hell i'm (-) about this BS right now

Do you like Stijn? Take my poll!

Windows is not a virus. A virus is small and efficient...

Note to Stijn: how am i even getting away with this