View Single Post
Ragnarok!

JCF Member

Ragnarok! is a forum legendRagnarok! is a forum legend

Jan 1, 2013, 03:11 PM
Best Battle: Sodan Valtakunta by Snooze - I was very torn here between Delta Halo, Firebreather and this level, but decided to base my vote on how much I enjoyed them in recent JDC events and this one won by a landslide in that category, otherwise I'd rate them all 10/10.
Best CTF: Unknown Ruins by Loon - Odd choice probably, but I felt this was probably the dark horse of the CTF levels this year, and it turned out very clean and great. Antiquity and m0tiland came close. Blackjack was also very worth a mention.
Best Other: Solar by minmay - Didn't really need to think about this one, sorry everyone else <3
Best MP Pack: NAV by Snooze - Took me a long time to decide between the nominations in this category but in the end I guess I chose the pack I enjoyed the most. minmay's packs showed great innovation and were excellent packs (and probably have a great chance of winning anyway, but I'll vote for this). As for Loon, his pack was brilliant but didn't feel like a clear winner to me. Apologies!
Best Tileset: Scorpio Key by Violet
Best JCSer: minmay - Maybe he didn't have the best pack but as for general finish and quality in his levels as a whole, and quantity, by far a clear winner here. If there was a most improved category or something, I'd give it to Loon since he really did come out of nowhere and start making some pretty top quality stuff, but minmay has my vote here!