Thread: To the North!
View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Mar 30, 2001, 12:00 AM
Chapter 3: FLEE and FLEECE

Suddenly Cobra burst in! "I FOUND A LEATHER COUCH!!!!" she screamed, everyone looked at her. Finally Blacksheep said "Wrong story and you're nine days late." (There, it will be dated soon. WOOHOO!) Nobody cared, though. Cobra went away, dejected and Bluez slumped down in the couch. "Ahhhh.... This is so comfy, I refuse to get up, I'll just stay here. You go on your expedition on your own." Kovu walked up to Bluez. "You get out of that couch, bucko, we need you to bar tend. Or would you prefer we took all the drinks?" Bluez hastily scrambled out of the chair and went to the bar, Kovu instantly sat down in the couch. Go figure. "Come on guys, this is getting us nowhere! Let us go to FLEE and find out what we can!" Cheeze seemed skeptical, however. "What's the point of going to FLEE? We already know where Ducky is, don't we?" Kovu looked at Cheeze over the arm rest of the couch, "Doesn't anybody read the chapter titles?"

Kovu, Elias, Blacksheep and BBoy were standing at the door to FLEE, it was surrounded by barbed wire, falling anvil traps, mine fields, warps to a cement mixing machine, spike traps and little birdies going "La La La La La" but Blacksheep had showed them the secret path to the door. "And FLEE only makes BRICKS?!?" asked Elias, who was a little annoyed at all the obstacles they had had to dodge. Blacksheep was indignant. "We may make bricks but they have a special ingrediant that gives them a different color then normal bricks without being painted!" The group went in through a window, Blacksheep telling them that anybody who used the door would trigger 50 machine guns, and found themselves in a huge mansion made entirely of Brown Bricks with FLEE stamped on them. At last BBoy spoke. "Well, why don't we split up so we can cover more ground?"

BBoy's findings:

BBoy walked down a narrow hall, seeing many enscriptions on the wall, one caught his eye. He leaned closer and read the enscription. "To who it may concern: One day a sheep who has kidnapped a rabbit shall bring three creatures to FLEE and shall kill them, one by one." BBoy rushed off to tell the others of their plight, not noticing the botom line, "Words written on a War Tavern lavatory wall by a drunk"

Elias' findings:

Elias found himself in a large room with nothing in it but two doors. One that he had come in by and the other marked FLEECE. Elias morphed into a Jaguar and went into the FLEECE door. The worker inside screamed when he saw a Jaguar and died fright. Go figure again. Elias morphed back into a rabbit so he could shrug his shoulders, shrugged them, morphed into a Jaguar again and proceeded to examine the files. They were all records of visons "seen" by the dead employee. Blacksheep is NOT going to be happy with me after this. thought Elias. Oh well, she did kidnap Ducky.

Kovu's findings:

Kovu walked up to a FLEE employee. "Excuse me, what is the secret ingrediant in FLEE bricks?" "MWAHAHAHAHA! Nothing will make us reveal it!" "You won't even tell me?" Kovu had no idea why he was asking, maybe for fun? "No! Nobody shall learn from any FLEE employee what the secret ingrediant is! Nobody will learn it is Cow Patties!"

Chapter 4: In which the whole group finally leaves, Cobra makes another guest appearance, a new character shows up, I make my longest chapter name yet, three commercials are shown AND I forget the rest

After rounding up Blacksheep who had been trying to kill Kovu for no apparent reason the four FLEE investigators left the building through the back door which had no traps around it at all. "Why didn't we enter this way?" asked Kovu, who was slightly annoyed because Blacksheep had been trying to kill him for no apparent reason. "Beacause I wanted to show you we can afford defenses." "FOR A BRICK FACTORY?" The argument was ended when Cobra walked up carrying a small box with a "SAV TEH DUKKY FUND" sign on it. (The Ks were backwards) "Hi guys! Want to donate? Blacksheep will let Ducky go if we raise a million dollars and a chopper!" Kovu, BBoy, Elias and Blacksheep looked at eachother and kicked Cobra out of the story.

When they finally got back to the War Tavern (Many SAV TEH DUKKY (With backward Ks) FUND collectors stopped them and were kicked out of the story) everyone, including Bluez, Cheeze and Batty Buddy were watching commercials. "Hi guys!" shouted BB, "There's this great sommercial coming up! A Taco Hell one! Everyone settled down to watch, including Blacksheep. The first commercial they saw was (Cool! Palindrome!) for Taco Hell, then they saw Doctor Evil and Minnie Me doing a commercial for "Meow Mix". "Sounds GREAT!" exclaimed Bluez, "I have GOT to buy some!" "You have a cat?" "No, what gave you that idea?" The last commercial was for FLEE bricks (Now with the secret ingrediant, Cow Patties!) and then the TV was turned off. BBoy spoke. "Weren't we supposed to leave for the north now?" Elias responded "No room, at the bottom of the page. We can just do it next chapter."

Read my "A musical story" in the War Tavern!

Eat Tweety!

Is there any fool who would challenge me to a motorized squirrel race?