View Single Post
n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Sep 6, 2005, 12:58 PM
'Fun' Jazz 2 storyline tidbits

I was looking at the Jazz 2 Order Info(found in the Shareware and HH98 editions) and noticed these tidbits about the story, and it's probrally just that: Useless tidbits.
-According to the Daily Carrot, Devan either attacked early Friday(July 1) morning before the final edition was printed, or he attacked Thursday(June whatever the last day of june is).
-The year Jazz 2 takes place(Before Jazz and Spaz follow Devan through a time warp) is 2791(This is the year the Daily Carrot with the 'Devan Shell Returns!' headline was published)
-The O'Hares beat the Lagomorphs 27-9. (I just felt like letting you know incase this pops up in Epic Games Trivial Pursuit)
-It was Sunny on Friday, if Devan attacked on Thursday, it's safe to assume it was also Sunny that day.
-The picture of Devan shows him infront of some rocky landscape, looks simmilar to the one on the 'press fire' screen, but I can't tell if they are the same because it's in newspaper color.
-The area where the castle is located on Carrotus is known as 'Carrotus Kingdom'
-The Daily Carrot costs $1.50(If you ever felt like thinking too much and want to delve into Carrotus economy)
-Devan's Time Machine goes from time period to time period via Wormhole.
-Jazz and Spaz follow Devan by going through Time Warps, I have no idea why Time Warps are being randomly left around, or if they are left by Devan's Time Machine.