View Single Post

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Jan 15, 2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PT32 View Post
19) If, according to the JJ2 manual, Jazz is thrown into the royal Carrotus dungeons at the beginning of "Formerly a Prince", why is he unchained, uncaged and armed with a gun?
Ah, so you haven't read the comic. Spaz gets him out of there, with Eva's silent approval. Supposedly he gives him the blaster as well, as I don't think there could be any more logical explanation.
Quote:
20) Why are Devan's goons guarding Jazz in Carrotus Castle instead of the Queen's own royal rabbit guards?
Devan took the opportunity that everyone's preoccupied with Jazz and his goons stormed the castle.
Quote:
21) If the Schwartzenguards on Marbelara are playing phaser-tag, why don't they hit each other every once in a while?
Jazz's there at the time. It's no moment to play around.
Quote:
22) Is the Mad Hatter baddie drunk on tea, or is there some other kind of liquid substance in his teacup?
It's very, very sugary.
Quote:
23) If the Witch can turn Jazz into a Frog at will, why doesn't she just turn Eva into a Frog and prevent Jazz from ever reverting into a rabbit?
Eva's in a safe spot, if I remember well.

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)