View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Sep 24, 2010, 09:49 AM
Oh please. I really wish people would stop playing the "but the admins of this forum are worse than Stalin and censor and edit and delete everything" card. I agree, cooba should not have brought up DigiEx in the first place, but by the point I saw it there were some posts replying to that already and basically the damage was done - I didn't see much point in deleting that (since, contrary to my apparent image, I actually try to be conservative with what I edit or delete). The posts I deleted were 100% off-topic and I saw them shortly after they were posted, so I deleted them and posted a small notice to keep this thread on topic. Which obviously didn't quite reach people, judging by the recent posts.

So I'll repeat it again, for everyone: vague allegations about administrators of either J2O or the JCF are not constructive, and neither are personal flamewars that don't have anything to do with the topic at hand. If you feel an overwhelming need to make under-the-belt remarks about other people please use other channels than this forum for that. If you have something constructive to say about the reputation feature or a "thanks button", feel free to keep posting here. If not, well, don't.

Quote:
Cooba wasnt offering help, he was throwing a cheap shot at Digiex which he loves to do, or even directly to myself, one could even sum it up as trying to start a flame war. But don't worry, as hes part of your team its all fine!
I was pointing out that cooba's remark was grossly out of place, because all you were doing was being helpful. I kind of hoped the right people would take the hint, but apparently not. Sorry for being unclear.