View Single Post

JCF Member

Crazy should really improve his posting

Sep 27, 2010, 04:06 AM
Woa lots of removed posts :S

well i think the thanks button would more than beneficial , I belive that the rep feature has its plus sides but alot of downsides i.e you can personaly attack somebody and also just down them for jokes or anything you dont approve of.

Still i would be more than willing to put this "Thanks" to the test atleast it has if none downsides to it *well none that spring to mind* i know im not a well like person on this forum but i belive that the a little thanks is better than down rep or + rep.

Finaly i conclude that the "Thanks" feature is best all round and there is Nimrod that has stated that if Stign would take his time to add Nimrod would take his own time to help "Stijn you have my MSN and I can tell you the phrases to edit to customize it so you could have it set up in less than 5 minutes"

Also last but not least i think *u may think i think alot :P* that there should also be fourm achivements and the forum users should think of them and the moderators should pick them. but have a few funny achivements in just for the lols

anyway thats enough of me for today
*my head hurts*

_Rippor,Crazy_

------------------------------------------------------
Do you like Cooba? Take the poll: http://poll.pollcode.com/SSn5