Thread: Check this out
View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Jan 21, 2011, 12:09 PM
It's fascinating to read what it was like in jj2 back in the old days. I actually started playing SP quite a long time ago, possibly from 2001 or 1999...anywhere in between that timeline I think. I must've been playing with 1.20 back then...that's right I had no idea about TSF those days. I wasn't allowed to play online way back then.
Okay, so maybe map standards weren't that great back then and perhaps I wouldn't of been as harsh on reviewing them. Although I would've wished to have started jj2 online earlier.

I don't really care about "clanhoppers" that much anymore, they'll learn to be loyal someday. Sounds cheesy but true, wasting your time whining about them won't make much of a difference, look around on bigger online games perhaps, and it is probably worse. The thing about a small community, is that just about everyone knows each other. Once something happens, it easily spreads (As in good, bad or informal news, not cheats...).

I'll probably still keep playing. I may become less active at some point though. Infact I already have. For the first few several months of playing online I would make sure to come on at least once a day, mainly playing around on public servers. I've noticed the online community has became a little more active than in 2009, although I'd doubt it would become the stage it was like back in the late 90's/early 2000...