View Single Post
Fquist_old

JCF Member

Fquist_old is doing well so far

Mar 23, 2001, 11:08 AM
BBoy finally woke up and got up from the floor he'd fainted on. Their was a puddle of drool where his head had been. He hiccupped and sat in a chair at a table. He was so monkey drunk. Slowly he raised his head up and looked around. Everything was a blur to him, but he caught sight of the Titans. "*Hic*!" He said, "T-t-titanzz!" He yelped. He got up to run, but tripped over the table leg, and fell on his face. "OOOoooo.... *Hic*!" He groaned, and got back onto his feet. He staggared to the bar counter and sat on a stool. "*Hic*! Gimmee a b-beer!" He said, and his head fell to the counter. Ducky got behind the counter and said, "You're already so drunk you can hardly stand up! I don't think you really should have another. "I 'anna b-beer. *Hic*!" BBoy said. He put his hand out as if Ducky was going to give him one. Ducky smiled slightly and said, "Okay, you can have one. What kind do you want?" "A *Hic!* A good one." Ducky grabbed a bottle of Orange Carrot Beer, and handed it to BBoy, who put it up to his mouth and tried to drink. "You might want the top off first." Ducky said. "Oh yeah. *Hic*!" BBoy pulled the top off the bottle and put it up to his mouth, pulling his head way back. He only drank about a 4th of the bottle. The rest went down the side of his face. He slammed the emty bottle back onto the counter and smiling, he hiccupped, "Woopie!" and fell to the floor unconscouis.

(post by BBoy)