View Single Post
Fquist_old

JCF Member

Fquist_old is doing well so far

Mar 23, 2001, 10:09 AM
Claw looked around the room at the spectacle of drunken rabbits, bats, and the like and decided he had had enough rest for one day and began to walk out the tavern pass the gigantic titans.

Suddenly one of the titans placed it's huge tree trunk-like leg in front of Claw.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked the male on the left.

The female looked at the strange creature known as Claw, he had a belt with a holtster for a small but formibable looking gun. Then the female looked at Claw himself. Not recognizing his species she asked, "what kind of animal are you anyway?"

Claw looked up at her in contempt, his pupiless, red eyes seemed to pierce through her. He had no visible ears on top of his head and seemed to be pretty much a humanoid except shorter and covered in dark brown fur with formibable looking jaws when he opened his mouth.

"I am no species, I am called Claw, and I would appreciate you moving out of my way," he answered.

The resulting laugh from the titans caused the crowd of people in the bar to become immediately sober and very nervous.

"Hey, uh, Claw! come here for a minute I need you to help me with something," called Ducky.

Claw didn't know her but decided to obey her, which was unusual for him.

"Do you not realize who those guys are!!!" she whispered harshly.

"It does not matter, I am leaving," grumbled Claw.

He then promptly tried to walk past the giants. One of the large males easily kicked Claw across the tavern where he grumbled in pain. Then the male rabbit placed his huge foot on the bizzare creature and slowly applied pressure to the point where Claw was gasping for air.

It was going to be a long night, thought Claw as he felt his conciousness slipping away from him.

(post by Claw)