View Single Post
Fquist_old

JCF Member

Fquist_old is doing well so far

Mar 23, 2001, 10:16 AM
Claw stomped out a few more times, enjoying the weird reverberation it made. He shattered a some cups and NightFire made him stop. Claw didna' like that, as you could imagine, so he crept under the counter and took a bite out of innocent Ducky's leg and proceded on his evil quest to the wine cellars.

An unidentified figure approached the bar, green and black mottled wool flavoring its already weird appearance. Ducky squints at it, rubbing her leg. "Black? Geez, COBRA looks better then you. What'd you do, get outta the chair?" She shrieks as what seems to be Black weilds her hoof at poor Ducky. "Why don't you all leave me ALONE!" She gurgled, holding her cheek and her leg.

Blacksheep warbled away, singing 'Hit me baby one more time". Ducky threw an empty bottle at her and it collided with her already drunk head. She slipped under a table occupied by several strip poker playing idiots.

The Titans sat outside having a picnic on a red and white blanket. They drank chardonnay and turnip bourbon and lolled in the snow. Cobra joined them, her gothic like appearance intriging them and Kovu sat innocently in the girlie Titans crown, stealing the gems.

Batty and BBoy toasted toast and drank more drinks. On the floor now, they chorused "My Bolgna".

(post by Duckster)