View Single Post
Ice M A N

JCF Member

Ice M A N is doing well so far

Mar 23, 2001, 10:31 AM
"Great! Somebody knock and see if Igor is home." Batty deadpaned. "So, anybody wanna go in first?" asked Claw.

"How about YOU?" Bboy said pointing at Batty. "ME? WHY ME?" "Well, your a bat and all, you guys are used to spooky old castles and darkness." "Yes, but personally, I only venture into evil areas on days starting with an X." "No need to be a chicken, bat." Claw grabbed Batty and tried to shove him in. Batty spread his wings out to prevent this. "HEY WAIT! I GOT AN HONEST FAIR WAY OF DOING THIS!!!" He pulled out four straws and held them in one wind. "We draw straws. Longest has to go in."

Bboy drew first, his was about a half an inch. Batty drew one that was a centimeter.

Kazooie drew one that was a foot long. "HA! KAZOOIE GOES IN FIRST!" Shouted triumphantly.

"Not so fast. Draw yours." "But your wing isn't all that big." Batty pulled out a cowboy hat from his backpack and pulled out a six-shooter. "Draw, pilgrem." he said in a country western accent.

"Claw drew his straw. It was three or four miles long and had a note tied to the end of it saying 'Tough luck, Claw boy!'

Claw, grumbled into the castle.

"Glad I got teliscoping straws." Smeirked Batty.

(Post by Batty Buddy)