Thread: A little trivia
View Single Post
Bobby aka Dizzy

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)istrator

Bobby aka Dizzy is doing well so far

Nov 15, 2004, 07:12 PM
A little trivia

Just decided to ask a few trivia questions, if these prove to be fun I'll try and come up with a few more. If they are too hard I'll post some hints.

1. This level is one of the most popular levels today; despite dating way back it was actually not very popular until the summer 2002 or so. Name this level.
Bonus question: this level was in fact a favorite of this person, who still frequents the community, even when the level was not popular with the rest of the community. Name this person.

2. (Tricky) This level was just as popular, if not more popular, a dueling level as the standard battle1 for a during 2000 and 2001. Name this level.

3. This person takes credit for figuring out what causes flagbug. Name this person.
Bonus: These two other people helped him/her test various things in an effort to understand flagbug.

4. What exactly does respawn.exe fix? What people came up with the problem and the solution to it? What is the theory behind why this bug occurs?

5. Why do seeker holes occur? When does getting rid of them with the seeker hole remover really work?

6. This tournament was attempted by Syntax right before JDC started.

7. (a) Name the clan tournament attempted by Ice. (b) Name the organization for clans to help organize clanwars and such (led by Bobby and Noraa). Bonus: give the URL. (c) Name the similar clan organization later attempted by Syntax.

8. Name one of the first JCS competitions ever. Hint: it run by Onag. Can you list all of the parts? (I don't think I can do all of this myself actually)

9. What made the Simple contest special? Who won?

10. This website existed inbetween J2C and J2O. Name the website and the creator. Bonus: What controvertial website did this person create?

Another couple of questions. (11/16)
11. What causes the black spot when levels loop? Be sure to explain for the general shapes and sizes that occur and why multiple types exist.

12. (Easy) When jumping into water how can you get moving the fastest?

13. Explain what causes many errors in JJ2 such as a trigger crate not effecting all players in the server. You MUST explain why this happens.

Last edited by Bobby aka Dizzy; Nov 16, 2004 at 12:13 PM.