View Single Post

JCF Member

blurredd is an asset to this forumblurredd is an asset to this forum

Apr 16, 2005, 04:54 AM
Heh, I think the same way. Maybe because I like team games a lot more. Anyway, I just remembered that I made a level that's a bit like Team HnS back in 2002. I called the gametype Manhunt despite the fact someone else used the same name (I believe), then Mike used the name for his One-Sided Assassination level, but that's all beside the point. It even had a timer like you mentioned, and it used the hourglass hiding system as seen in Assassination levels. One huge difference from what you said was it worked like Team Battle and roasting anyone from the hiding team meant 2 points instead of 1. There were three things about the level I didn't like though: the layout could've been better, the hourglasses didn't always work, and team-based triggers by nature were biased to one team or another. With that, I gave up on that level only to host it on the rare occasion someone asked me to. EvilMike said he was going to make Team HnS levels himself, but they require good faith in players using F8.
ATB Contest. Scripting Language.
Gameplay Theories.
1UP. Pitfall. Desolation.
SC2.