-Ballista Kit Part 2
-Ballista Kit Part 3
-Leprechaun Foot
-Silver Bullet(tm) Werewolf Spray
-Dead Crab
-Flute
-Paperclip

Inventory:
-Thirdeighteennoteevenbettercitrusfruitylazerlighty superflyingfullyclotheductscraptlegalfourseatsestr udelire
-Druid Robe
-Pearldiver's Knife
-Magic Map
-Bookmark of Eternity
-Magic Mirror
-Pegleg
-Frozen Hook
-Rope
-$4
-Frozen Teacup
-Sear's Exorcism Kit
-Zodiac, Evil Doll

L33tz4n's Spells (Expert Summoning, Hypnotism, Glitching):
-Summon Rusty Iron Bat: Summons rusty iron bat. Dispelled after a while. The trick to winning combat is to never be unarmed. Never!
-Summon Butterfly: Summons butterfly. Dispelled after a while. I wrote this spell as a joke. I had no idea it would make it in a book.
-Summon Battlebutterfly: Summons butterfly with niftular battle attachments. Durnit, if my joke spell has to make it in a book the least I can do is give it an upgrade!
-Summon MSN guy: A little more pathetic than Summon Butterfly. Gets fired after a while and commits suicide when MSN stock drops. This is the worst spell. Period. MSN cast it, and look what happened to them.
-Summon Einstein: Summons Einstein. Dispelled after a while, takes a lot of MP. Top marks on my homework! Sorcery is fun.
-Summon Water Elemental: Summons water elemental. Dispelled after a while and takes a lot of MP. Water is a very destructive force. It can carve through stone or give the strongest warrior a painless death.
-Glitch: Causes impossible events to stop happening, takes 2 people. What can not exist, does not exist, but only a rare few can prove it.
-Hypnotize: Only Mindmagic spell, puts enemy under your control. What enemy depends on MP used in spell and enemy's intelligence. We all hate it when people don't do what we want. Owned!
-Hypnotism Ward: Prevents Mindmagic spells. Takes a lot of MP to cast. You know, I don't like the idea of having some old man with a wand in my head.
-Summon Soap: Summons a bar of soap. Magically launched from hand at a fair speed. As far as I'm concerned, there is no other spell for combat. This one does it all.
-Summon Mythslayer: Summons a person specialized in slaying all magical and unnatural creatures. Silver bullets, wooden steaks, mirrors, crosses, you name it, if it wasn't meant to exist he can kill it.

Fawriel's Spells (advanced healing, basic seer magic):
-Heal: Restores one ally's HP. The strongest warriors are those who refuse to die.
-Raise: Revives a dead ally (takes a lot of MP) After a long difficult battle, he defeated our strongest man. Little did he know, he had to do it again.
-Mass Power Restore: Restores all allies' MP. Takes effort to cast; caster becomes tired and weaker for a while. The more spells you cast, the stronger you are. The more spells your allies can cast, the stronger you all are.
-Visions: View an enemy's full status, except for hidden spell effects. Even the strongest warrior falls to an unknown enemy.
-Town Gate: Teleport to a visited location. We can't be in two places at once, but we can get pretty close.

Uberbob's Spells (glitching, advanced enchantment, advanced doll magic):
-Glitch: Causes impossible events to stop happening, takes 2 people. What can not exist, does not exist, but only a rare few can prove it.
-Fysics Phalure: Uberbob is not yet powerful enough to cast this spell. Sometimes the universe seems to be against you. Luckily, you're against it too.
-Stoneskin: Increases unit's defense. When we run into battle, the rocks we step on don't complain. Now we know why.
-Enchant Weapon: Increases a weapon's speed, strength, ect. Takes a lot of MP, can only be cast once in a long time. Takes 4-8 hours to wear off. Suddenly that pair of saftey scissors looks pretty dangerous
-Telekenesis: Moves inanimate objects. Requires line of sight, lifts approximately 10 lbs at most.Things often lie just out of our reach. If only our hands could reach as far as our minds.
-Doll Ward: Prevents all Doll Magic spells. Nobody likes dead stuff that moves.
-Randomtacklemanashackle: Cast on an enemy target. Every time target casts a spell, a football player comes from nowhere and tackles them, then returns to nowhere. Finally something those weak old wizards can't counter. Name isn't bad, either.
-Enchant Doll: Brings a doll to life. Doll can be controlled by enchanter, and its personality is decided by the enviorment it is enchanted in. Requires doll. The problem with summoned creatures is that they always vanish after a while. Some day the problem with dolls is that they don't.

Araches' Spells (basic enchantment, basic non-elemental magic):
-Bloodlust: Increases unit's attack. You know the feeling of strength and madness we get in combat? Now picture it in a spell.
-Haste: Increases unit's speed. Surprise is key. The enemy won't expect a heavily armored soldier to run like a cheetah.
-Life Drain: Target's health slowly goes down. Takes a lot of MP, can only be cast once every long time. When you have this spell, all you need is a large shield.
-Magic Dart: Inflicts a small amount of damage, requires line of sight. Why waste ammo?

Shuriken's Spells:
-Haste: Increases unit's speed. Surprise is key. The enemy won't expect a heavily armored soldier to run like a cheetah.

The following is a test of how well this forum works.

Uberbob(Move:2)
Shuriken(Move:3)