View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Nov 18, 2006, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b
Meh it's just not fun knowing beforehand you have a counter strategy for Feat and Custard's last stand or that Abydos can be raised.
That's presumptuous. Abydos CAN be raised, but none of the Abyss Monsters have raise. He could only come back if Faw or Fooruman did it. And what do you mean "counter for feat/custard's last stand"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b
Also, since Cooba seems to be the only one with access to all of this information, it seems we're all just letting him do whatever.
Uhh.. what? The only thing Cooba ever knew that you guys didn't was that the bridge narrowed. He's just the only one doing anything, giving the illusion that he knows what he's doing.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.