View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Nov 23, 2006, 06:07 PM
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Araches," I asked the sorceress as we walked along.
"Yes hon?"
"Why do you never use fireballs in battles? I've seen you use them on Uberbob as a form of physical punishment."
"Fire isn't that useful, really. Lightning is hotter, faster, and more badass, and it even sets things on-" she paused, holding down her clothing and shivering as a sharp, strong gust of wind torrented down the tunnel. I pulled the sleeping bag tighter around my shoulders. Faw had let me keep it (and I deserved it, considering he made me listen to his dramatic retelling of how Uberbob's first aid kit had finally come in handy, saving the accupuncturist from certain doom after my 4-HP CPR job).
Leetzan looked worst of all. The biting cold that faded through the air as we approached the entrance before us shattered her hopes that the tunnel would lead to a volcano. I felt kind of bad for her; no fur, half a full set of clothes, and half her body laying on the cold ground.
I gave her my sleeping-bag-cloak. If my own clothes and fur weren't enough to survive the cold, I could always skin Faw or Uberbob.