View Single Post

JCF Member

Xobim is doing well so far

Mar 29, 2008, 07:50 AM
"I thought it was Plot Device the rabbit," Faw said. "He sounds more suited to get stuffed in Blackraptors fridge."
"That's all nice, but how will the plot continue now that the DM is dead?" Araches asked. "Isn't it possible for us to continue on our own instead of being abused by those forumers who keep giving us wrong commands?"
There was a brief silence. As if nobody had a single idea what to do next. Since the beginning of this adventure they have been commanded, and their sudden freedom gave them an empty feeling. What to do now?
"No, I think I'll just go back to Pandora's island." Araches continued.
"But we're so close to the end, right now!" Faw and me replied.
"I don't care if we get in that clocktower or not. The final battle with the dreadlord will probably kill us all. I just want to get back to the sunny beach of Pandora's island. I've had it with this cold place."
"Go ahead and leave then. I've came this far and I'll end it." I spoke. "And I don't need a grumpy witch that tries to get in my pants to kill Blackraptor."
Araches walked towards the door and opened it, seemingly ignoring my insult. A chill entered the room as she stepped out into the wasteland. Just before she closed the door, she said: "The worst command those forumers gave was the one to introduce you as a character, Hon."
She closed the door.
I felt infuriated. "That dirty (-)", I thought, "she hasn't done anything but whine during our whole journey to this place..."