View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Jun 28, 2011, 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Rabbit View Post
Next up, reading data3 from .j2t files for those .1% of tilesets with pure black pixels.
Was I the one who inspired you to do that?

I guess we can also expect built-in Reworder functions and full support of meta-animations? And let me ask, is there or will there be something indicating which layer are certain tiles on? Like, every other layer than the one being worked on becoming translucent? It can get really confusing in levels with many layers of the same scrolling speed. When I was working in a level editor of some other game, I often found myself erasing all the work I've just done because of finding out I was working on a background layer all the time instead of the sprite layer. That issue wouldn't be as annoying in here, because JCS has the "B" key (that other one didn't have a copy paste option), but it's a good idea to get rid of it anyway, for the sake of user friendliness.

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.