View Single Post
Shiverz CC

JCF Member

Shiverz CC is doing well so far

Jan 3, 2004, 10:55 AM
Jazz Jackrabbit Advanced

Jazz Jackrabbit Advanced

Advanced ? : Before I start Jazz GBA is not called Jazz Advance its called Jazz Jackrabbit and it has nothing to do with the real Jazz which is why my game is called Jazz Advance because the sprites are like the Sonic advance sprites and because I want to make a Jazz advance that acctually contines of the story of the proper Jazz Jackrabbit

Story : Devan decided to destroy Jazz once and for all. Luckily he managed to capture the whole Jackrabbit family and tie them up. His machine was ment to shrink the family so he could squash them but he got shrunk himself. With everyone shrunk Devan needed to capture them and get himself back to normal size . Unfortunetly Devan has been having trouble. His castle is two big even two large rocks count as big. Jazz is not having any luck either he is ending up in the castle aswell. As for Eva well a bath full of crocodiles not very nice.

Characters :

Jazz - The rabbit who has been a main character for 3 games
Spaz - Crazy and weird brother of Jazz. He said Spaz is from his Dads side
Lori - Likes to be the one with the most attention
Eva - Jazz's wife who considers breaking a nail the end of the world
Devan : The bad guy whos dumb and has a really weird voice
Daven : Devans son who we meet at the end could there be a sequel ?
Hidden 1 - ???
Hidden 2 - ???

Audio :

Jazz : Super Hero (Worms 3D Voice)
Devan : Super Villian (Worms 3D Voice)
Eva : Cowgirl (Worms 3D Voice) Its just the oof and phew sounds :P
Spaz : Conscience (Worms 3D Voice)
Lori : Not Done Yet

Levels :

Castle Of Nightmares (Jazz)
Devans Dungeon (Boss) (Jazz)
Carrot Gorge (Jazz)
Bottomless Pit (Boss) (Jazz)
Devan's Bathtub (Eva)
Plughole Panic (Boss) (Eva)
Rescue Rabbit Eva (Eva)
Devans Lab (Boss) (Eva)
The Garden Of Devan (Spaz)
Thrown Away (Unbeatable Boss) (All)
Devans Cat (Spaz)

Features :
Playable as Jazz , Eva and Spaz at the moment
Hopefully 20+ Levels of fun and action

Sprites :

Jazz Jackrabbit - 100%
Eva Jackrabbit - 100%
Spaz Jackrabbit - 100%
Lori Jackrabbit - 20%
Devan Shell 1 - 100%
Devan Shell 2 Flying Mobile - 50%
Daven Shell - 0%
Bad Guys - 100%

Demo : The demo has one level based on the castle level but has a different layout and is only on the demo. Im adding a 2 player mode aswell which will be 2 player co-operative 1 level which will be the same level. Jazz is player one who will be the main character. Eva is player two so if she leaves the screen she will reappear next to Jazz. Hope you enjoy this.

Download The JJA Trailer With This Link

http://www.angelfire.com/super2/shiverz/JJA_Trailer.zip

Screenshots :

Some Images have gone to make space for new ones

Multiplayer Menu (Demo)

Garden Of Devan (Full)

Updates : Two new screenshots one of the updated Demo and another of the full game enjoy

Well I have updated the Game and graphically changed it. I have updated alot of the background the text and mostly buttons and stuff. The demo looks very nice of course it be realeased as versions so It will get better. Bugs and things will be fixed as people report them and so it will turn out like

JJA V1.0
JJA V1.1

Then finally

JJA V10.0 Final Demo

But it may be less then that because its a small demo

Well as I have said I have changed the graphics and they look better. The full version is coming along pretty well but is getting hard because the story line is them now thrown out of the window and landing on Devans Cat :P Yes in this game devan has a cat. Hopefully it will consist of you riding a cat to a certain area then jumping on cars and stuff to get back to Devan who has grown big again. Yet again why not squash them.

Note that sometimes some updates will be posted further down the page so remember to look down the page you should know when I have posted as I have a JJA pic in my signature.

JJST
Demo Completion - 90%
Game Completion - 30%

Last edited by Shiverz CC; Feb 1, 2004 at 07:49 AM.