View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Mar 1, 2012, 12:24 PM
Quickz & Chiyu's Temple of Twilight. Horrible usage of ambient lighting but other than that perhaps deserves a review.
Jake's Cave of Dreams. One of those rare J2O levels that use one of my tilesets. Not the best usage I can imagine but the tileset isn't perfect either. Anyway, 0 reviews.
Djazz's Fylke. Claustrophobics' hell but not so bad to have only 50 downloads.
TP2001's Radioactive Mushrooms. No wonder it didn't become popular as it's one of the weirdest attempts to make something original I've ever seen, I think it's worth taking a look at nonetheless.
Shelly's Event Counter. Hard to believe there's a utility that still hasn't been reviewed.
Chiyu's Balloon Races - Gold. This kind of comebacks definitely deserves more attention.
BlurredD's Jazz Unleashed Demo. Although I understand it's meant to stay rated N/A and over 1000 downloads isn't a small number, I noticed that newcomers hardly ever download it because it's hard to find, while it's certainly one of the best SP packs offered by J2O.

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.