View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jun 17, 2006, 04:00 PM

I took a look at my inventory. My trusty (and more elaborate, after the upgrade) metal spear was still there, as was the first aid kit Uberbob had given me long ago. I still had a sketchbook for practicing my art in, and had managed to keep it hidden from the kleptomaniac rabbit thus far. For some reason, I had a lock of Fooruman’s hair - I forgot why and how I came across this. The deck of tarot cards and book of Canadian runes I had received on the surface of the island were still with me, as were the fax and machine pieces from the Birdclaw mansion. The only thing that was missing was my Compass Rose - evidently, it just couldn’t handle going Dennis.

Well, there was an easy way to find out what the runes did. I took a deep breath and stepped across them. I felt a short rushing feeling, like I was being propelled forward, then the normal unexcitement of adventuring again.
"It’s just another one-way door," I said across the barrier. They didn’t seem to hear me. Uberbob waved frantically, and mouthed something that looked like "can you breathe".

Last edited by Radium; Jun 17, 2006 at 08:02 PM.