View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jun 19, 2006, 05:57 PM
I was going to draw a nice mini internal view of the fallen down tent, but then my computer died The Final Death and now I have to make a new one and reinstall Jasc.

I could hear a voice in the back of my head telling me not to scream in terror at my situation. It was quite strange, considering I wasn't even considering screaming. I decided to name this little piece of my subconscious Canti, because it seemed like a good name. "Don't worry Canti, I'm brave. I'm not going to scream" I consoled it.
I poked my head into the tent to look around. The only thing of interest was a warm, fluffy feeling sleeping bag. I was contemplating snuggling with it for a while when I felt something hard inside. I reached in and removed an irregularly shaped crystal of some kind. It was translucent blue and looked like it was made from the same icy material as the room was. I took the crystal and bag both back out with me.
"What do you make of this?" I asked the girls.
L33tz4n took a look at the crystal. "It looks like it's made from the same material as the cave. Maybe it's a piece to this puzzle?"
"I think it's a rock. It looks like the cave because we found it in the cave," Shuri suggested.
"I changed my mind," L33tz4n said, "Shuri's probably right."
I looked carefully at the crystal. Something about it told me it was important, and I was just looking at it wrong.

Inventory

Code:
 Spear First-Aid Kit Pen and Sketchbook Lock of Foo Hair Tarot Cards Book of Canadian Runes Blackraptor FAX Random Machine Parts Sleeping Bag Crystal