View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jun 21, 2006, 08:17 PM
There were a few things I wanted to try to figure this out. I walked back west into the main chamber and looked closely at the fountain. If I wanted to get to the top it probably wouldn't be that hard to climb. I looked through the crystal at the fountain water. Again, no change was evident, supporting my theory that the crystal was just an ordinary rock. I cupped my hands into the fountain and tasted the water. It tasted fresh (and, though I thought it was odd that I was even thinking this, not cherry flavored). Deeming the fountain pointless for now, I continued south.
I wanted to check if something was below the crack in the ice. I jammed my spear into the end and tried to stab and pry the crack open, but nothing seemed to work.
I decided going into one of the glowing rooms would be a good idea, but first I wanted to hug L33tz4n for some reason. Eh, it seemed like a good enough idea.
"L33tz4n," I asked, "can I hug you? Just gently. For good luck. And stuff."
She looked a bit baffled. "Um.. okay." We embraced eachother. It was a mix of awkward and sweet. She felt warm and soft.
I coughed. "Anyway, be right back, I'm checking that room." I walked through the glowing doorway into the room to the west.
This room was much different than the ones I had seen thus far. The floor was glowing a brilliant white, like something from a Colgate commercial. The room was empty, apart from three crystalline shapes in the center. One was a pyramid, one was a flat and very thin square, and the last was a sphere.
Something about this room felt oddly like a trap. Shiny things are never free, in my experience.