View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jun 28, 2006, 11:57 AM
Sorry guys, WC3. Forgot this existed.

I walked back east into the room with L33tz4n. "L33tz4n," I offered, "would you like a bag of chips?" I held up a bag of chips to add illustration to my statement.
"Oh, no thanks," she said, "I'm not hungry."
I suddenly felt a bit hurt, kind of like days of planning had gone to waste. "Are you sure?" I asked, "I can open the bag for you."
"Yes... I'm sure."
"Oh. Okay." I decided I should probably make this less awkward by examining stuff. I went over to the skeleton; the cracks under it looked to be long frozen over. I stabbed them a bit with my spear, but it bounced back off without doing any damage. I thought I could make out something long moving under the ice, but it was too distant to identify.
Next, I travelled north to the fountain room, north again to another hallway, and through the glowing door to the west.
This room had two crystals in it. One was shaped like a raindrop, or a sphere with a pointy top. The other was a sort of rounded triangle, or like a sphere with three distinct points on it.

Inventory

Code:
Broken PDA Foodbars Bag of Chips Bag of Chips Bag of Chips Spear First-Aid Kit Pen and Sketchbook Lock of Foo Hair Tarot Cards Book of Canadian Runes Blackraptor FAX Random Machine Parts Sleeping Bag Crystal