View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Mar 16, 2004, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Rabbit
What do you mean "currently" has a teleportation ward? Does this mean "it turns on and off whenever I feel like it"?
Pretty much. Eventually you might even find what's causing it. This also answers Xion's question.
Quote:
Could you fight Araches and gain magic skills in case of victory?
The magic skills are available after large battles or when I notice you haven't gotten one in a long time.
Quote:
If L33tz4n is dead, does that mean Uberbob can do glitching on his own, or does he need another person who can glitch as well?
The second one.
Quote:
According to my map, we've been everywhere (except across the bridge). Is this right, or did I miss a link somewhere?
Being everywhere doesn't mean you did or saw everything.
Quote:
How long do human skeletons last if left out in the sun?
What do I look like, an anthropoligist? Actually, I think "necropoligist" is a better word for it.
Quote:
What are the book chains made of? Are/were there any loose chains/chain holders in the wagon?
Unidentified metal. And there were lose chains, like they had been broken.
Quote:
Why does the photograph look like an ordinary drawing with "aged newspaper", "page", "page", "rotate" and some random light thing applied to it?
*sigh* If you really want, I'll print it out on photo paper, crumple it up, kick it around a little in the dirt, and take a picture of it.
Quote:
Is your shoulder still bleeding? Which one was/is it?
Slightly, and the organic one.
Quote:
What species are the crabs?
Um... blueish gray kind.
Quote:
Are enemy encounters "random" right now? I assume not, as the past enemies on Antifoo have seemed to be in areas completely devoted to the fight.
Not at all random. Yet.
Quote:
Speaking of lost spells, did Faw lose Mass Badhurt and Suxball from his Hit On The Head? Did he eat them?
Yes to both.
Quote:
How old was the brick wall? What was it held together by?
It was in fairly good condition and held together with cement stuff.
Quote:
Do people get money at random intervals if you don't ask about it for long enough?
Not really. Sometimes I just notice that you need money.
Quote:
How come Araches has learnt more in her time with you than in the six years of Dark Arts?
Experience is the best way to learn.
Quote:
Blackraptor banished Faw to a "far away land". Isn't Pandora's Island just a few miles away at most? Is this a as-of-yet unsolved mystery involving Faw's chaotic past and brain?
Essentially. It's really my fault, since the story started out fairly random. As a plot began to surface through players' actions, I was able to plan ahead better. If you ever need an idea for a WT story, I suggest making the first few pages D&D style play.

You go south. This is the normal, boring, empty link of forest. Exits are north and west