View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

May 14, 2018, 10:57 PM
Okay! First off, let me thank you all so much for your participation and all the wonderful memories (and creative works) you shared with us. It's been a real pleasure to see so many names both old and new in here, and all your reminders of how our favorite bunny game has touched so many people over the decades. We'd love it if any of you folks wanted to stick around... this news post over at GOG.com has some of our suggestions for where to start when trying out the absurdly huge mountain of custom content, or just refresh the front page of Jazz 2 Online a few times to see five random selections from our highest-rated content. Or if you're ready to make some levels of your own, check out Howto JCS for some great coverage of all the basics.

But in the meantime, let's draw some names at random! I excluded two or three posts that amounted to "I don't have any memories of this game," but it was still a big list. I drew the first fifteen names—plus a sixteenth because His Buttjesty ended up in the first fifteen twice on account of having both memory and image—as follows:

Code:
>>> names = ["Obi1mcd", "Primpy", "Primpy (art)", "Lemorack", "negzero", "SkillZila", "Cyprus", "blkxltng", "brandsmanator", "njoenka", "Roobar", "emonegarand", "Kupopom", "P4R4D0X", "Coche", "Mewster", "Lillinettix", "Lillinettix (art)", "burekdober", "burekdober (art)", "Dinkleberg", "LOTIC506", "Szkodnix", "G@vie", "Goldrabbit", "PT32", "DaemonlordX", "Moosatronic", "luke11685", "J0uluP4m", "J0uluP4m (music)", "defalcon", "DisOwl", "nukkus", "Mageinstein", "inknow", "f2bnp", "phrost", "Stijn", "matem", "Aratok", "Aratok's brother (art)", "rdr666", "NoBit", "grim-one", "Fastmancz", "SAMI", "adamhm (Wine wrapper)", "PC-King (statue)", "happygreenfrog", "happygreenfrog (episode)", "PurpleJazz", "utahjazzjackrabbit", "ionut00", "Dominator_101", "Dominator_101 (art)", "CarrotusKnight", "CarrotusKnight (art)", "cxr2262", "evilroosterboy", "Kass", "PC-King", "Slaz", "Mosquito", "Mosquito (haiku)", "Sir Ementaler", "Sir Ementaler (level)", "His Buttjesty", "His Buttjesty (art)", "Treylina", "listerofsmeg42", "listerofsmeg42 (poem)", "PaquoCastor", "Lorelin", "Lorelin (art)", "Toxicoow", "Toxicoow (art)", "stevencojo", "evlshdw", "MagicalRabbit", "SkyeLegs (art)", "stevencojo (haiku)", "blkxltng (haikus)", "ShadowGPW", "cxr2262 (art)"]
>>> import random
>>> random.shuffle(names)
>>> names[:15]
['Goldrabbit', 'DaemonlordX', 'Moosatronic', 'His Buttjesty', 'Sir Ementaler', 'ShadowGPW', 'stevencojo', 'Mosquito', 'brandsmanator', 'CarrotusKnight', 'listerofsmeg42', 'blkxltng', 'Obi1mcd', 'MagicalRabbit', 'His Buttjesty (art)']
>>> names[15]
'Roobar'
Congratulations to Goldrabbit, DaemonlordX, Moosatronic, His Buttjesty, and Sir Ementaler for winning the CDs! Please send me a private message with your email address, and I'll turn those over to an employee of Epic Games, who will in turn ask each of you for your mailing address.

Congratulations also to ShadowGPW, stevencojo, Mosquito, brandsmanator, CarrotusKnight, listerofsmeg42, blkxltng, Obi1mcd, MagicalRabbit, and Roobar for winning the GOG.com codes! After I've gotten some sleep I'll send each of you a private message with a unique code for free copies of Jazz 1, Jazz 2, and Epic Pinball, and you can add them to your own account or give them to a friend or whatever you like.

And once again, thank you all!