View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Jun 25, 2017, 12:08 PM
UNniversary Bash 3

The event will be taking place on the 5th and 6th of August! At max, it'll be extended for 2 more days if at least relatively popular.

Missed out on the Anniversary Bash, or just want another chance to meet more players? Here's your second chance this year!

But what makes the UNniversary different though? It covers the maps of previous bashes, celebrating the past. It's also not an anniversary...hence the UN.

However, unlike the previous UNniversaries, I will be curating maps. I aim to pick 6 to 15 of the best maps from each year. This ensures less waiting around for poor quality maps to end and highlights the best moments. It will also let us get through the entire levellist at least once while it not being a ghost-town for the most part.

If you aren't familiar with bashes in general, we'll be going through a bunch of CTF and battle levels, while irregular players come and join to see what's up. We may run some custom variants and silly mutators too.

The event will take place around early/middle August (I will announce a more specific date later) and at least two days, four at most (depending on popularity). I want to hit that international summer holiday spot to get the most potential for people to join. Tell your old-time JJ2 friends too!

So I'd like to ask, what is the best time for you? I might make it late July instead. What are your favourite maps from the bashes throughout the years? No need to give a huge list, a little is fine as well.

Also I'll try and not end up finding a host the last-minute this time.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ

Last edited by Treylina; Jul 13, 2017 at 03:07 AM. Reason: date