View Single Post
Ragnarok!

JCF Member

Ragnarok! is a forum legendRagnarok! is a forum legend

Jul 3, 2008, 05:36 AM
Sounds great if you ask me. Like a mix of AN and RT kinda. Well, in my head. Probably /nocarrots on if you want no car-camping and HFK to give 1 health back per kill only for the hidden.

Hmm, I had this idea...
This is to be played as battle, with 3h on all. Well basically all of the players would start off white (like in Roast Tag) but they would not be able to shoot eachother at all (like when someone has the ring in roast tag). So basically, the level has a battle-like layout, probably no carrots but with lots of food. The concept would be to get Sugar Rush, then your name would change colour to yellow or there would be some sort of sign that you have Sugar Rush, maybe even an alert from text... I dunno, be creative. Okay well, once someone is "yellow" you can actually fight them. Sugar rush lasts for 20 seconds and basically, you can kill eachother, except, only powerups effect the yellow person (just to make it a bit more powerful) and also, the sugarrush touch = instant kill (3 damage). Every kill made with sugar rush would be an additional 15 seconds to your rush, giving you more time to kill. Each kill would be a point, a spree would be 3, and everypoint thereafter would be two, increasing after by one each set of 5 kills spree message thing. Also, the only way of getting health back would be to have sugar rush and to make kills (or alternatively kill someone with sugar rush), HFK on if you didn't get it Anyway, killing a person with sugar rush (only doable with powerups) would give you 2 points. Also, there can be more than one person with sugar rush at the same time, just to make it a bit more accessible and fun.

Would need some sort of prog/hax though, and I dunno if people will like it after the roast tag fiasco last night.

JJ2 needs this as a gametype: http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showp...&postcount=353

Last edited by Ragnarok!; Jul 3, 2008 at 08:25 AM.