View Single Post

JCF Member

blurredd is an asset to this forumblurredd is an asset to this forum

Jan 11, 2009, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leus AKA Simba View Post
I dunno if it's been suggested yet, but what about something like Team Fortress? The medic could have a certain gun that would open passages to carrots or something... And the scout could have a bunch of fast feet but have to get hurt like twice to get them so he has low health... I dunno, sounds like it could possibly work to me.
There were attempts to make those kinds of levels under the name Jazz Team Fortress, but with varying success. Click here to see a few. I made the last three levels, though Roastathon JTF isn't really a Team Fortress level since players can't actually choose their class. EvilMike made an insane level making use of coins, triggers, and TNT for special tasks and routes. It was pretty interesting, but he didn't include it on JDC for some reason. It wouldn't be hard to make a medic class or some form of a scout so you're welcome to try it yourself.

The last time I tried to make a JTF level I scrapped the idea and made it a Jailbreak level instead. It was a good decision.
ATB Contest. Scripting Language.
Gameplay Theories.
1UP. Pitfall. Desolation.
SC2.