View Single Post
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

The SlaYeR is doing well so far

Sep 3, 2004, 05:14 AM
You should really read everything, that way you keep up with the story and you are involved. I myself have started the editing and translation process (since i will try to find a publisher in my country, for obvious reasons) so far i have edited my own beginning up to the part where the boys flee the mansion, and it has grown from 1.070 (something) characters to 2.400 characters, i think this progress is quiet good. I have used a lot more detail since for me it's a little easyer to write in Dutch. Don't worry Ducky just don't keep us waiting for another month, i will need more then enough time to get everything up to now edited and stuff (The story so far could be about 100 to 200% bigger if i keep this up) i have though up several things to expand this story but make it logical, for instance i have included a small bit about how the characters of Lawrence and Audry Greenthorpe came to die and i think it looks absolutly fantastic.

(And DD, not reading stuff is pretty dumb, she would need to to see where everything is going, the smallest detail could make a lot of difference)