View Single Post

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Sep 3, 2004, 10:19 AM
If you haven't already begun writing, Ducky, I was interested in our characters crossing paths (if you've been keeping up with the story, it's logical). If you think that could work out, try to contact me on AIM (spazticjj2) or some other medium (IRC maybe, or even PMs) so that we can discuss the details. But if not then you can write whatever you like and I will think of something else =P

Slayo, remember not to do way too much to the story - part of the charm of the idea is that there are a large group of us doing this and our writing styles will make things more interesting. So, make it coherent but don't overly edit it (unless it needs it desperately).
<a href="/junk/tick/tickbot.html">readme</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/quote.html">quotes</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/rsg.html">formats</a> - are you brained? *\o/*</td><td width="1%" align="right"></td></tr></table>