View Single Post
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

The SlaYeR is doing well so far

Sep 4, 2004, 07:36 AM
First of all, im sorry for that last reply, i was in a xionesque mood.

Risp im putting a lot of effort in this, if all you can do is be so negative then i would like it very much if you left.

TB, im sorry for not putting what i said into better words, i am writing this in Dutch because i am going to publish it in Dutch, but after i am done writing every chapter for myself i will translate it and send it to the respected writer and see if he/she approves of it, if he/she does, i will ask Spaztic to put it on the Ritopia site that will hopefully soon be online for our group of writers to read.

Stratn, thanks for your trust, ill show you the edited chapter when im done.

All of you that are not serious about this, leave. I know it's harsh but it's already a hard project to get realized and we need people that are dedicated and support this for 100%, and i get the feeling that some of you aren't all that dedicated, if you are then please continue to write, if you are not, then stop writing and leave.

On a sidenote, i have edited my chapter and turned 3 pages into 6 pages, and i must say, i am very proud of it so far. Again, sorry for my previous reply and have fun writing.