View Single Post

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Sep 8, 2004, 06:20 PM
By 'the new stuff' I meant the new story that will be planned on getting published - I didn't know if you wanted it on the JCF or not - but just getting finished literature from each participating author and only puting it on Ritopia would work well.

The original plan for Ritopia was going to have any good writing by anyone "worthy" - so I personally don't see a problem with the story we're writing now being on there, too, along with any other writing that is in good condition. It -would- have to be editted before it made it to Ritopia, though, because I had planned on rigorous quality control.

By the way, me and Ducky have finally discussed what's going to happen, and she said her chapter should be on the way soon. So.. patience =P.
<a href="/junk/tick/tickbot.html">readme</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/quote.html">quotes</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/rsg.html">formats</a> - are you brained? *\o/*</td><td width="1%" align="right"></td></tr></table>